Objective: Carry out monitoring and evaluation missions for young Haitian living with disabilities since January 12, 2010 earthquake and having benefited from medical care in Martinique; coordinate a sharing and mutual support network between these children, their families in Haiti and their foster homes in Martinique.
- In-kind support;
- Construction projects adapted to disability;
- Assistance in professional reintegration;
- Assessment of return and home reintegration conditions for children after medical evacuation;
- Development of the project with new partnerships and schools willing to get involved in the action;
- Networking with French foster families willing to continue to support Haitian families.